UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Don’t forget that 5% of all revenue generated by Genealogy Bargains is given back to the genealogy community! Check out The Genealogy Fairy for more information!
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- 23andMe – $99 sale
- American Ancestors – save on Holiday Bundles
- EXTENDED! Ancestry DNA – 30% off
- Family Tree DNA – $59
- Family Tree Tours – $50 off
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner – $129.99 PLUS free shipping
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner – $25 off Holiday Pack PLUS free shipping
- NEW! Fold 3 – Cyber Week Special – 40% off annual membership
- GenBiz Solutions – 30% off
- EXPIRES TODAY! GPS Origins – $29 ($50 off regular price)
- Legacy Tree Genealogists – $150 off a research project
- NEW! Lulu.com – 40% off print books and calendars
- MyHeritage DNA – $79
- NEW! NYGBS Holiday Sale – save on holiday bundles and FREE SHIPPING
- RootsMagic – save up to 72% on software and book bundles
- NEW! Shop Family Tree – save an extra 10% on genealogy kits
- Thomas MacEntee – All Kindle books $2.99 or less
- Twile – 50% off
- NEW! Walgreen’s – 75% Off Photo Books
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- EXTENDED! 30% OFF Ancestry DNA – Pay only $69 for AncestryDNA – this is for US consumers – click here to shop. For UK consumers, click here to save 30% as well. For Canadian consumers, save $50 CDN by clicking here – offer expires end of day Tuesday, November 29th – via AncestryDNA
- NEW! Save 10% Extra on Genealogy Kits and MEGA Collections at Shop Family Tree – this is a great way to purchase a complete set of content about a topic such as Genetic Genealogy! The Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection, with items purchased separately, would be $599.95. The sale price is $99.99 but use promo code KITS10 and the final price is $89.99 – that’s 85% off! Remember to use promo code KITS10 and click here to shop – via Shop Family Tree
NEW! Save on Holiday Bundles and FREE SHIPPING at NYGBS! The New York Genealogical Biographical Society has several bundles on sale plus FREE SHIPPING available! Offer good through December 31st – click here to shop – via NYGBS
- The New York City Package: Finding family in New York City can be challenging. Equip your researcher with the material they need to succeed. Perfect for both beginner and advanced genealogists, this bundle includes: 1) County guides for New York City, Brooklyn/Kings, Bronx, Manhattan/New York, Queens, Staten Island/Richmond and 2) New York City Municipal Archive: An Authorized Guide for Family Historians. Holiday discount price: $94 (retail value $114). Click here to shop.
- The New York Researcher Package: Our society provides fantastic resources for finding family all throughout New York State. For those with family from all over the Empire State, this package will allow them to continue bringing their family history “Ever Upward”: 1) One year membership to the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, and 2) New York Family History Research Guide and Gazetteer. Holiday Discount Price: $120 (retail value $155). Click here to shop.
- 40% Off Print Books and Calendars at Lulu.com – includes print books by Lisa A. Alzo, Maureen Taylor, Lisa Louise Cooke, and more! Use promo code CYBER40 (must use ALL CAPS) at checkout – click here to save – via Lulu.com
- Save 40% at Fold3 – save 40% on an annual membership at Fold3 – “Get access to everything on Fold3, including many military records you won’t find elsewhere online.” Regularly $79.95, now just $47.95 – good through December 4th – click here to save – via Fold3
- NEW! 75% Off Photo Books w/ code BOOKS75DEALat Walgreen’s – use promo code BOOKS75DEAL at checkout and 75% on beautiful family photo books – they make great gifts this holiday season! Offer good through Saturdaym December 3rd. Click here to shop – via Walgreen’s
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
- EXPIRES TODAY! GPS Origins Algorithm – only $29, regularly $79 use promo code FRUDATA50 – The GPS Origins™ Ancestry Test Report presents the geographical origins of your DNA, which could be a country or as close to the nearest town. Your DNA signature began when two different groups created a new genetic signature – the one that you ultimately inherited. Sale price is $29 per upload (includes Ancestry.com v1, 23andme, FTDNA/NatGeo raw data) This is a limited time offer, November 23rd through November 29th – use promo code FRUDATA50 – click here to get started – via GPS Origins
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- 23andme Introduces $99 Ancestry test – “Experience your ancestry in a new way! Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more.” 23andme now offers a test kit at 50% off the price of its DNA + Health test kit. Click here for details – via 23andme
- Save on American Ancestors Holiday Book Bundles – choose from a variety of book bundles including African-American genealogy, DNA, and more. Click here to shop – via American Ancestors / NEHGS
- $59 Family Tree DNA Holiday Sale! There has never been a lower price on DNA tests and what a way to kick off the holiday season! Also take a look at the savings on these other test packages:
– Y37 (father’s line) – was $169, now just $139
– mtDNA (mother’s line) – just $79
– Comprehensive Genome – was $546, now just $457
There is no listed expiration date – this sale could end at any time! Click here to save – via Family Tree DNA
- Take $50 off Each Room Booking for 2017 German Heritage Tour at Family Tree Tours – Join Family Tree Tours on a German, Irish, English, Polish Heritage Tour, we get you to your ancestral hometown and make contacts there for you. $50 off per room use coupon code GBTOM2017. Click here to save – via Family Tree Tours
- Crazy $129.99 price for the Flip-Pal mobile scanner – Amazon has this crazy deal right now – Flip-Pal mobile scanner with SD to USB Adapter and 4GB. EasyStitch and StoryScans talking images software included – normally $149.99, now just $129.99 PLUS free shipping for Amazon Prime members! Click here to save – via Amazon
- $25 off the Flip-Pal mobile scanner Holiday Pack bundle plus FREE SHIPPING (within the continental US) – good through November 30th – click here to shop – via Flip-Pal mobile scanner
- 30% off all genealogy business strategy guides at GenBiz Solutions – “GenBiz Solutions™ presents a series of genealogy business strategy guides designed to meet the demands of the business owner with a genealogy-related business focus. Independent of developing genealogical research skills, today’s successful genealogy-related business owner must develop or enhance specific business skills. ” Offer expires November 30th – use coupon code BIZ2016 at checkout – click here to shop – via GenBiz Solutions
- Save $150 off every 40 hour+ genealogy research project at Legacy Tree Genealogists – use promo code SAVE150 – offer good through December 23rd – click here for more info – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
- NEW! MyHeritage DNA – $79 Introductory Price! “Facing a “brick wall” in your genealogy research? MyHeritage takes genealogy into the new millennium by offering a revolutionary strategy for advancing your genealogy research – DNA matching – at affordable prices! ” Click here for more information – via MyHeritage
- Save up to 72% on special software/book bundles at RootsMagic – Bundle #1 – includes RootsMagic 7 Software, RootsMagic 7 eBook, Personal Historian 2 Software, and Personal Historian 2 eBook – regularly $89.90, now just $25 with NO SHIPPING – offer expires December 20th – click here to shop – via RootsMagic
- 50% Off at Twile – “Twile is a timeline of everything that’s ever happened in your family. Pull together all of your family’s memories, photos and stories in the same place. Sign up now and get 50% off our annual subscription when you upgrade any time in the next 12 months.” Click here to save – via Twile
- All Thomas MacEntee Kindle Books Just $2.99 or Less! I’ve lowered the price on ALL of my Kindle books including The 15 Habits of Highly Frugal Genealogists, Wolfram|Alpha for Genealogy and Family History, and more! Click here to save – via Amazon
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.