UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Thursday, March 30, 2017
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! APG: FREE WEBINAR on Research Logs
- NEW! Amazon: 2TB External Hard Drive only $69.99!
- FamilySearch: FREE Western European Family History Conference
- Genealogical Publishing Company: Save 50% on Ebooks!
- Hack Genealogy: Save 33% on Ladies First: Finding Your Female Ancestors
- Hack Genealogy: Save 25% on Additional DNA Tools and Concepts Boot Camp
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities
- Legacy Tale: Save 20% on How to Finalize Your Personal History e-book
- NEW! MyHeritage: Save 50% on MyHeritage Complete Plan
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! Save on External Hard Drive for Backup – 2TB now only $69.99! This is the LOWEST PRICE I’ve seen so far for a 2TB portable device – the Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 is available in four different colors. Don’t put off the task of securing years of family history research! Click here to shop – via Amazon
NEW! Save 50% on MyHeritage Complete Plan – click here to get your 50% off deal on the MyHeritage Complete package. The normal price is $250.74 USD and you’ll pay just $125.29 for a full year’s access to the following:
- Private family site with unlimited capacity
- Start a new tree or import GEDCOM
- Unlimited photo storage
- Apps for iOS/Android smartphones and tablets
- Smart Matches™ with 38 million trees
- Global Name Translation™
- Record Detective™ II
- Book Matching
- Pedigree Map™
- Sun Charts™
- NEW Consistency Checker
- NEW Photo Discoveries™
- Over 7.4 billion historical records
- Automatic Record Matches
- Vital records from 48 countries
- Military and immigration records
- 1790-1940 US census
- 1841-1911 England & Wales census
- Compilation of Published Sources collection with over historical 450,000 books
- Family Tree Builder software premium edition
- Join 89 million users who have built trees with 2 billion people
- NEW! FREE WEBINAR Write or Regret it! Research Logs: How, When, and Why presented by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG on Thursday, 30 March 2017, 8:30 PM EDT “Research logs are an integral part of effective genealogical organization. Each project is different, so the research log should be adapted to each project. This lecture will introduce the importance of research logs, give examples of differing styles, and show how research logs are best used with other tools, including timelines and research plans. The research logs in this discussion will focus on using word document programs rather than specialized organizational programs. When used consistently, your research log will go from being a burden to keep up to a critical tool in your genealogical analysis arsenal.” Click here to register – via Association of Professional Genealogists
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- Save 25% on Additional DNA Tools and Concepts Boot Camp – Saturday, April 22nd, 2017. Over three hours of online webinars and handouts – topics include GEDMatch – Powerful Tools for Analyzing DNA Results and Finding New DNA Matches and Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research. Get the early bird pricing of just $19.99 USD (instead of $25.99) if you register before April 3rd – click here for more information – via Hack Genealogy
- FREE WEBINAR Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities presented by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D. – Thursday, March 30th, 2017 1:00 pm Central “AncestryDNA is releasing a new tool called Genetic Communities which identifies regions from which our ancestors came from roughly 200 years ago. These communities provide you with insight into your ancestry, and provide a new method to characterize and organize some of those mysterious matches! Together we’ll look at this new tool, how it works, and how you can use it.” Click here to register – via Legacy Family History Webinars
- Save 20% on How to Finalize Your Personal History e-book from Legacy Tale. One of the toughest tasks for genealogists is taking research and finally getting it published to share with family and friends! Check out the e-book How to Finalize your Personal History for Printing and Sharing by Hilarie Robinson – it is filled with solid advice and tips to get the job done! The normal price is $7.99 USD – use promo code FINALIZE at checkout and save 20% – your final price is $6.49 USD. Click here to learn more and purchase. Offer good through Monday, April 3rd – via Legacy Tale.
- Save 33% on Ladies First: Finding Your Female Ancestors Mini Boot Camp presented by Lisa Alzo. “It’s no secret that following the female lines in your family tree can often be a frustrating process. Most historical records were created for or about men. Men controlled the government and ran most businesses. Property was listed under a man’s name, and it was the male’s surname that carried to the next generation. But while looking for the ladies can be challenging, it’s not impossible. There’s no shortage of available resources to help trace your maternal ancestry—you just need to know where to look!” Regularly $5.95, now just $3.95 – click here to save – via Hack Genealogy
- FREE Western European Family History Conference, May 15-19, 2017 – “Come and spend a week at the world renowned Family History Library learning from our expert staff of genealogists as well as experienced guest genealogists. Learn how to effectively use historical records and how to do research in several European countries. Explore such topics as census, church, immigration, and vital records. Learn more about German, French, Swiss, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium research. Discover new techniques, strategies, and methodology to apply to your genealogical research problems.” Click here for more information – via FamilySearch
- Save 50% off print book prices on new ebooks at Genealogical Publishing Company! Did you know that Genealogical Publishing Company, which offers THOUSANDS of print books, now offers many of these same books in ebook format for 50% off? An example is Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 by William Thorndale and William Dollarhide – the print price $59.95, the ebook version is just $29.98! This is a special, exclusive offer for Genealogy Bargains – click here to shop and start saving – via Genealogical Publishing Company
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.