UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Monday, November 14, 2016
Don’t forget that 5% of all revenue generated by Genealogy Bargains is given back to the genealogy community! Check out The Genealogy Fairy for more information!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
$59 Family Tree DNA Holiday Sale! There has never been a lower price on DNA tests and what a way to kick off the holiday season! Also take a look at the savings on these other test packages:
- Y37 (father’s line) – was $169, now just $139
- mtDNA (mother’s line) – just $79
- Comprehensive Genome – was $546, now just $457
There is no listed expiration date – this sale could end at any time! Click here to save – via Family Tree DNA
Findmypast 30-day Access Special – just $1 / £1 / €1 Findmypast is offering new customers a chance to discover the rich and varied lives of their ancestors with a special offer:
- US: 30-day access to all of Findmypast’s 8 billion records for $1 only, normally $19.95*
- UK: 30-day access to all of Findmypast’s 8 billion records for £1 only, normally £12.95*
- IE: 30-day access to all of Findmypast’s 8 billion records for €1 only, normally €14.95*
- AU: 30-day access to all of Findmypast’s 8 billion records for $1 only, normally $19.95*
* Offer applies to a monthly World package.
This offer expires on November 21st at 11:59 BST. Via Findmypast.
- FREE WEBINAR Civil Law Notaries – Using Notarial Records to Build a Family History presented by Melanie D. Holtz CG, Tuesday, November 15th, 7pm Central. “Notarial records are a valuable resource in those areas of the world where civil law notaries recorded all legal transactions. Property deeds [land, personal, or agricultural], mortgages, wills, dowries, late birth registrations, marriage permissions, and many other types of documents can be found within this record set. These records often provide key details about a family, their relationships, and financial transactions which cannot be found within any other type of genealogical resource.” Click here to register – via Board for Certification of Genealogists and Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Save $10 on Source Citations for Successful Genealogy course at Family Tree University! “Source Citations are the key to successful genealogy. The good news is that there are tricks to make citing sources a painless process, and this course will provide you with the tools you need to document your family history. Why are they so important? Not only can source citations allow you to retrace your work should you need to, they can also save you valuable research time so you don’t have to go digging through the same records over and over again. Proper source citations will provide a strong backbone to your family tree, allowing you to branch out and control your research. In just four weeks, you’ll be well on your way to making citing sources part of your good research habits.” Normally $99, you’ll pay $89 for this amazing online course which runs from November 21st through December 16th. Promo code expires November 22nd. Click here to shop – via Family Tree University
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
- 40% off all orders with code HOMEMADE40 at Blurb! Now is the time to make that family history book for the holidays! Use promo code HOMEMADE40 and save 40% – expires Tuesday, November 15th. Click here for more info – via Blurb
- FREE ACCESS to Native American records at Fold3 – now through November 15th access includes Ratified Indian Treaties, Indian Census Rolls (1885-1940), Dawes Packets and more! Click here to access – via Fold3
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! MyHeritage DNA – $79 Introductory Price! “Facing a “brick wall” in your genealogy research? MyHeritage takes genealogy into the new millennium by offering a revolutionary strategy for advancing your genealogy research – DNA matching – at affordable prices! “Click here for more information – via MyHeritage
- 23andme Introduces $99 Ancestry test – “Experience your ancestry in a new way! Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more.” 23andme now offers a test kit at 50% off the price of its DNA + Health test kit. Click here for details – via 23andme
- Everyday Low Prices on Genealogy and Family History! Dig deeper into your ancestry with the genealogy books and family tree software that have helped so many other genealogists and general hobbyists discover their past, Enjoy your ancestry lookup to the fullest, right from the start, and learn to research by state, research your family heritage, dive into genealogy records, and step back in time by using family photos and heirlooms to unlock your family’s secrets.” And use promo code SFTTHOMAS16 at checkout and save an additional 15%! Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.