Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, December 9, 2011 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Genealogy Gift Guide.
Genealogy Gift Guide
Our special guests will include: Janet Hovorka, of The Chart Chick blog and also founder of Family ChartMasters right here in the Salt Lake City area who will tell us about the different types of products available at her company for displaying your genealogy research; Lynn Palermo of The Armchair Genealogist blog in Ontario, Canada who will discuss some of the hottest gifts that should be on every genealogist’s list this holiday season; and Caroline Pointer of the Family Stories blog who has recently created some great gift items based on her family history – Caroline will give us some ideas on how to create gifts for friends and family!
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Genealogy Gift Guide.”
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, December 9, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee