UPDATE: This offer has been so popular that iDrive has extended it for one more week – good through Monday 12 January 2015!
I’m committed to making sure that all my fans and followers are backing up years worth of research! So I worked with iDrive to come up with a special deal just for you: 1TB of automatic Online Backup Storage PLUS 1TB of Sync Space file storage, all for only $14.88. This is a 75% savings off the regular price of $59.50!
Data Backup Resolutions for 2015
I just started using iDrive for data backup and it is easy to install, easy to use and it is a “set and forget” program. Talk about peace of mind! If you remember I had a hard drive failure in November that almost wiped me out! I had relied on Dropbox but had turned the “sync” feature off and lost days worth of work. Don’t take chances! Consider using an automatic service like iDrive today!
You MUST use this link in order to get this deal! Offer expires January 12, 2015.
Is iDrive Better than Carbonite? Will iDrive Work on a Mac? And Other Questions
Short answers: Yes and Yes.
First, there are so many benefits that iDrive has over Dropbox, Carbonite and Backblaze. Second, iDrive works with Mac and iOS devices as well as PCs and Android devices. Some other important reason why you may want to use iDrive:
- iDrive allows multiple machines – you can back up as many as you want – even a combo of PC and Mac devices – all under the 1TB data limit – Carbonite is for one computer.
- iDrive does mobile devices – Carbonite does not.
- Carbonite backs up once a day – iDrive is automatic as it happens.
- iDrive can backup Facebook. Carbonite does not.
- And this is neat – you can ship an external hard drive to iDrive and they will add it to your backup (extra fee of course)
©2014, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.