[Editor’s Note: the following information was just received from Laura Prescott, APG President.]
The Association of Professional Genealogists has once again partnered with Family Search to produce videos of this year’s Professional Management Conference. The videos present five of the seven lectures from the 2010 PMC, which took place on August 17 at the Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Topics and speakers include:
- “A Key to Success: Your Online Presence” with D. Joshua Taylor
- “Expand Your Revenue: Produce and Sell Your Lectures in Video Format” with Donna M. Moughty
- “Niche Planning and Marketing” with Paula Stuart Warren
- “Choosing the Best Continuing Education Opportunities” with Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
- “Get Published in Magazines!” with Leslie Albrecht Huber
The videos are available on the APG website at http://www.apgen.org/publications/pmc_webcast.html and on Family Search at https://library.beta.familysearch.org/researchcourses.
©2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee