Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 31 October: Car Talk Radio Show Premiere – Anniversary, Frankenstein Friday, Halloween, Mount Rushmore Completed – Anniversary, and Admission Day – Nevada.
- 1 November: Data Backup Day, All Saints Day, Day of the Dead/Dia De Los Muertos – Mexico, Ebony Magazine – Anniversary, European Union established – Anniversary, National Adoption Month, National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, National Author’s Day, National Memoir Writing Month, National Novel Writing Month, and Sadie Hawkins Day.
- 2 November: Admission Day – North Dakota, Admission Day – South Dakota, Daylight Savings Time Ends – US, First Scheduled Radio Broadcast – Anniversary, New York Subway Accident – Anniversary, and Plan Your Epitaph Day.
- 3 November: Cliché Day, Public Television Debuts – 45th Anniversary, SOS Adopted – Anniversary, and Sandwich Day.
- 4 November: Walter Cronkite’s Birthday – Anniversary, Election Day – US, King Tut’s Tomb Discovered – Anniversary, Mischief Night – Australia, New Zealand and UK, US Embassy in Tehran Seized – Anniversary, and Use Your Common Sense Day.
- 5 November: Guy Fawkes Day, Vivien Leigh’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Roy Rogers’ Birthday – Anniversary.
- 6 November: Beaver Moon – Full Moon, “Good Morning America” television debut – Anniversary, “Meet The Press” television debut – Anniversary, National Men Make Dinner Day, Saxophone Day, and John Philip Sousa’s Birthday – Anniversary.
- 7 November: Battle of Tippecanoe – Anniversary, Marie Curie’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Great October Socialist Revolution – Anniversary.