Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 22 July: John Dillinger’s Death – Anniversary, Pied Piper of Hamelin Anniversary, Rat Catchers Day, and Spooner’s Day.
- 23 July: First US Swimming School Opens – Anniversary, Gorgeous Grandma Day, and National Day of the Cowboy.
- 24 July: Aunties’ Day, Cousins Day, Detroit Founded – Anniversary, Amelia Earhart’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Drive-Thru Day, Parents Day (US), and Pioneer Day (Utah).
- 25 July: Andrea Doria sinks – 60th Anniversary and First Test Tube Baby Born – Anniversary.
- 26 July: Americans With Disabilities Act – Anniversary and US Army First Desegregation – Anniversary.
- 27 July: Insulin First Isolated – Anniversary and Korean Conflict Armistice – Anniversary.
- 28 July: Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis Birthday – Anniversary, Singing Telegram – Anniversary, Veterans Bonus Army Eviction – Anniversary, and World War I Begins – Anniversary.
- 29 July: USS Indianapolis Sunk – Anniversary, NASA established – Anniversary, and Peter Jennings’ Birthday – Anniversary.