Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 26 February: Johnny Cash’s Birthday – Anniversary, Grand Canyon National Park Established – Anniversary, and World Trade Center Bombing of 1993 – Anniversary.
- 27 February: African Burial Ground National Monument Established – Anniversary, Marian Anderson’s Birthday – Anniversary, 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution Ratified, Open That Bottle Night, and Elizabeth Taylor’s Birthday – Anniversary.
- 28 February: Academy Awards, M*A*S*H Final Episode Aired – Anniversary, National Tooth Fairy Day, and USS Princeton Explosion – Anniversary.
- 29 February: Bachelor’s Day, First Salem Witches Arrested – Anniversary, and Leap Year Day.
- 1 March: Admission Day – Ohio, Admission Day – Nebraska, Data Backup Day, Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping – Anniversary, Glenn Miller’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Women’s History Month begins, Peace Corps Founded – 55th Anniversary, St. David’s Day – Wales, Salem Witch Hysteria begins – Anniversary, Dinah Shore’s Birthday – Anniversary, William Bradford’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Town Meeting Day – Vermont.
- 2 March: Dr. Suess Day, Texas Independence Day, and The “Sound of Music” film debut – Anniversary.
- 3 March: Admission Day – Florida, Alexander Graham Bell’s Birthday – Anniversary, Missouri Compromise – Anniversary, and National Anthem Day.
- 4 March: Admission Day – Vermont, National Grammar Day, Old Inauguration Day, Pennsylvania Deeded to William Penn, and Casimir Pulaski’s Birthday – Anniversary.