Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 20 May: Eliza Doolittle Day, Homestead Act – Anniversary, Lindbergh Flight Anniversary, Mecklenburg Day – NC, National Bike to Work Day, Jimmy Stewart’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Weights and Measures Day.
- 21 May: American Red Cross Founded – Anniversary, Armed Forces Day, Buddha’s Birthday, Flower Moon – Full Moon, Sister Maria Innocentia Hummel’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Learn to Swim Day, National Waitstaff Day, and Preakness Stakes.
- 22 May: Johnny Carson’s Final Show Anniversary, Mary Cassatt’s Birthday – Anniversary, Harvey Milk Day, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood TV Premiere – Anniversary, National Hurricane Preparedness Week, National Maritime Day, and US Colored Troops Founders Day.
- 23 May: Bonnie and Clyde Death Anniversary, New York Public Library Anniversary, Julia Pierpont Day, and Victoria Day – Canada.
- 24 May: First Night Game in Baseball Played – Anniversary, Brooklyn Bridge Opening – Anniversary, Brother’s Day, First Telegraph Line Opened – Anniversary, and International Tiara Day.
- 25 May: Constitutional Convention – Anniversary, National Missing Children Day, National Tap Dance Day, and Towel Day.
- 26 May: Dunkirk Evacuated – Anniversary, Peggy Lee’s Birthday – Anniversary, and World Lindy Hop Day.
- 27 May: Amelia Bloomer’s Birthday – Anniversary, Cellophane Tape patented – Anniversary, and Golden Gate Bridge Opening – Anniversary.