Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 15 April: Boston Marathon Bombing – Anniversary, First McDonald’s Opens – Anniversary, Income Tax Day (US), and Sinking of the Titanic – Anniversary.
- 16 April:Charlie Chaplin’s Birthday – Anniversary, Record Store Day, Texas City Disaster – Anniversary.
- 17 April: Bay of Pigs Invasion – 55th Anniversary, Ellis Island Family History Day, and International Haiku Poetry Day.
- 18 April: Boston Marathon – 120th Running, Husband Appreciation Day, Patriot’s Day (MA ME US), Paul Revere’s Ride – Anniversary, San Francisco 1906 Earthquake – Anniversary, and Third World Day – Anniversary.
- 19 April: Battle of Lexington and Concord – Anniversary, National Hanging Out Day, Oklahoma City Bombing – Anniversary, and Warsaw Ghetto Uprising – Anniversary.
- 20 April: Columbine High School Killings – Anniversary and Adolf Hitler’s Birthday – Anniversary.
- 21 April: Kindergarten Day, Lincoln Funeral Train – Anniversary, and National High Five Day.
- 22 April: Earth Day – Anniversary, National Jelly Bean Day, Oklahoma Land Rush – Anniversary, Passover (begins at sundown) and Pink Moon – Full Moon.