Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 10 June: Alcoholic’s Anonymous Founded – Anniversary, Ballpoint Pen Patented – Anniversary, Judy Garland’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Iced Tea Day, Hattie McDaniel’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Maurice Sendak’s Birthday – Anniversary.
- 11 June: Belmont Stakes, King Kamehameha Day, Vince Lombardi’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Corn on the Cob Day, and Trooping the Colour (UK).
- 12 June: Anne Frank’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Jerky Day, Loving Day, National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, and “Tear Down This Wall” Speech – Anniversary.
- 13 June: Medgar Evers Assassinated – Anniversary, First Roller Coaster Opens – Anniversary, Miranda Decision – 50th Anniversary, and Queen’ Birthday – UK.
- 14 June: Family History Day, Flag Day (US), Margaret Bourke-White’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Bourbon Day, and US Army Established – Anniversary.
- 15 June: Admission Day: Arkansas, “Hee Haw” Debuts on Television – Anniversary, Magna Carta Day (UK) – Anniversary, and Native American Citizenship Day.
- 16 June: Bloomsday and “Psycho” Film Debut – Anniversary.
- 17 June: Bunker Hill Day (MA), Igor Fyodorovich Stravinsky’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Watergate Arrests – Anniversary.