Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 12 June: Anne Frank’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Jerky Day, Loving Day, National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, and “Tear Down This Wall” Speech – Anniversary.
- 13 June: Medgar Evers Assassinated – Anniversary, First Roller Coaster Opens – Anniversary, Miranda Decision – Anniversary, Trooping the Colour (UK), World Juggling Day, and Worldwide Knit in Public Day.
- 14 June: Family History Day, Flag Day (US), Margaret Bourke-White’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Bourbon Day and US Army Established – Anniversary.
- 15 June: Admission Day: Arkansas, Hee Haw television show debuts – Anniversary, Magna Carta Day (UK) – 800th Anniversary, and Native American Citizenship Day.
- 16 June: Bloomsday and “Psycho” Film Debut – Anniversary.
- 17 June: Bunker Hill Day (MA), Igor Fyodorovich, Stravinsky’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Watergate Arrests – Anniversary.
- 18 June: Battle of Waterloo – 200th Anniversary, First American Woman in Space – Anniversary, International Sushi Day, Ramadan begins (at sundown), and War of 1812 Declaration – Anniversary.
- 19 June: Lou Gehrig’s Birthday – Anniversary, Juneteenth, and Rosenberg Executions – Anniversary.