Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 17 April: Bay of Pigs Invasion – Anniversary, Ellis Island Family History Day, and National Haiku Poetry Day.
- 18 April: Husband Appreciation Day, Record Store Day, Paul Revere’s Ride – Anniversary, San Francisco 1906 Earthquake – Anniversary, and Third World Day – 60th Anniversary.
- 19 April: Battle of Lexington and Concord – Anniversary, National Hanging Out Day, Oklahoma City Bombing – 20th Anniversary, and Warsaw Ghetto Uprising – Anniversary.
- 20 April: Boston Marathon – 119th Running, Columbine High School Killings – Anniversary, Adolf Hitler’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Patriot’s Day (Massachusetts, Maine).
- 21 April: Kindergarten Day and Lincoln Funeral Train – 150th Anniversary.
- 22 April: Administrative Professionals Day, Earth Day – 45th Anniversary, National Jelly Bean Day, and Oklahoma Land Rush – Anniversary.
- 23 April: First Movie Theater Opens – Anniversary, First Public School in America – Anniversary, William Shakespeare’s Birthday – Anniversary, Feast of Saint George, and World Book and Copyright Day.
- 24 April: Armenian Genocide Begins – 100th Anniversary, Easter Rising (Ireland) – Anniversary, Library of Congress Founded – Anniversary, and National Arbor Day.