Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Genealogy Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 6 May: Bannister Breaks Four-Minute Mile – Anniversary, Sigmund Freud’s Birthday – Anniversary, Hindenburg Disaster – Anniversary, Joseph Brackett Day, Military Spouse Appreciation Day, National Nurses Week begins, No Diet Day, Rudolph Valentino’s Birthday – Anniversary, and Orson Welles’ Birthday – Anniversary.
- 7 May: Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony Premieres – Anniversary, Gary Cooper’s Birthday – Anniversary, Kentucky Derby, Lusitania Sinking – Anniversary, National Babysitters Day, and National Train Day.
- 8 May: Harry S. Truman’s Birthday – Anniversary, Mother’s Day – (US), and V-E Day – Anniversary.
- 9 May: British Capture Enigma Machine – Anniversary, John Brown’s Birthday – Anniversary, European Union founded – Anniversary, Jamestown Day, William Moulton Marston’s Birthday – Anniversary, National Etiquette Week begins, and National Moscato Day.
- 10 May: Fred Astaire’s Birthday – Anniversary and Golden Spike Driving – Anniversary.
- 11 May: Irving Berlin’s Birthday and Admission Day – Minnesota.
- 12 May: Katharine Hepburn’s Birthday – Anniversary, Limerick Day, and Odometer Invented – Anniversary.
- 13 May: Friday the Thirteenth, Joe Louis’ Birthday – Anniversary, Mexican War Declared – Anniversary, and Saint Lawrence Seaway Act – Anniversary.