Daze of the Week!
Here are some upcoming dates to look out for so you can plan your genealogy and family history blog posts for next week:
- 22 May: Johnny Carson’s Final Show Anniversary, Mary Cassatt’s Birthday – Anniversary, Harvey Milk Day, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood TV Premiere – Anniversary, and National Maritime Day.
- 23 May: Bonnie and Clyde Death – Anniversary, New York Public Library Founded – Anniversary, and Julia Pierpont Day.
- 24 May: First Night Game in Baseball Played – Anniversary, Brooklyn Bridge Opening – Anniversary, Brother’s Day, First Telegraph Line Opened – Anniversary, Indy 500 Race, International Tiara Day, National Hurricane Preparedness Week, and Pentecost.
- 25 May: Constitutional Convention – Anniversary, Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling, Memorial Day, National Missing Children Day, National Tap Dance Day, Spring Bank Holiday (UK), and Towel Day.
- 26 May: Dunkirk Evacuated – 75th Anniversary, Peggy Lee’s Birthday – 95th Anniversary, and World Lindy Hop Day.
- 27 May: Amelia Bloomer’s Birthday – Anniversary, Cellophane Tape patented – Anniversary, and Golden Gate Bridge Opening – Anniversary.
- 28 May: Amnesty International Day, Dionne Quintuplets born – Anniversary, Sierra Club Founded – Anniversary, and Jim Thorpe’s Birthday – Anniversary.
- 29 May: Amnesty Issued for Southern Rebels – 150th Anniversary, Hug Your Cat Day, John F. Kennedy’s Birthday – Anniversary, Mount Everest Summit Reached – Anniversary, Sojourner Truth’s “Ain’t I a Woman” Speech – Anniversary, and Wisconsin Admission Day.