A Special DNA Genealogy Guide Contest at GeneaBloggers!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Announcing The DNA Angel Project™
“The DNA Hound™ wants to get the news out about The DNA Angel Project™. What is The DNA Angel Project? It’s a monthly giveaway and our goal is to give the genealogy community the opportunity to pursue their genetic genealogy by offering free DNA material through contest drawings . Drawings will include DNA kits, DNA books, DNA quick guides, DNA consultations or DNA courses.”
Our first drawing is for seven of Shop the Hound’s DNA Guides written by Diahan Southard of Your DNA Guide. “Everything you wanted to know about DNA but were afraid to ask. Written by DNA expert Diahan Southard, who has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 14 years.”
The titles include:
- Getting Started Genetics for the Genealogist
- Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Mitochondrial DNA for the Genealogist
- Y Chromosome DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Ancestry: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Family Tree DNA: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding 23 and Me: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
“How will you know about upcoming draws? By entering this contest we’ll let you know via e-mail about future drawings and provide information on The DNA Angel Project™. Or if you want to sign up later; all you have to do is join our blog: Hound on the Hunt and we’ll let you know when the next draw will take place.”
Enter The DNA Angel Project ™Contest this week and you could win this amazing set of DNA genealogy guides. This is a $69.65 (Canadian) value (approx.. $54.22 US) and you could win if you enter by 11:50 pm CDT on Sunday, 26 June 2016. Click here to enter!
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.