Is using DNA test results in your genealogy and family history research on your bucket list? Are you worried that once you receive the results, you won’t know what they mean or how best to put them to work to break down brick walls?
GenaBloggers.com has teamed up with Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems to offer this amazing DNA Test Bundle valued at $138.95 USD. By combining both a DNA test kit and educational materials to help you interpret the results, you’ll be on your way to genealogy research success! The winner will receive:
- One (1) Family Finder DNA test by Family Tree DNA, courtesy of GeneaBloggers.com. Once you have the test results, according to the Family Tree DNA website, you’ll be able to:
– Break through brick walls and discover unknown family members.
– Validate uncertain relationships.
– Expand pool of genealogical research. Gain a genealogical leg up!
– Connect with living relatives.
- One (1) DNA Super Bundle of 6 Laminated Guides from Genealogy Gems Publications. This great bundle includes six laminated reference guides for the DNA series by Diahan Southard:
– Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
– Getting Started Genetics for the Genealogist
– Mitochondrial DNA for the Genealogist
– Y Chromosome DNA for the Genealogist
– Understanding Ancestry: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
– Understanding Family Tree DNA: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
You can WIN this great prize bundle by entering our latest contest here.
And once you’ve entered, return to the contest and share that “lucky link” URL via social media and send to friends. You’ll receive FIVE additional entries for each friend who uses your link to enter the contest!
Enter by 11:59 pm on Sunday 19 July, 2015. We’ll announce the winner by 12:00 pm on Monday 20 July 2015 on the GeneaBloggers page on Facebook.
©2015, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.