UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Monday, March 27, 2017
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- FamilySearch: FREE Western European Family History Conference
- Genealogical Publishing Company: Save 30% on American Migrations and Settlements
- Genealogical Publishing Company: Save 50% on Ebooks!
- NEW! Hack Genealogy: Save 33% on Ladies First: Finding Your Female Ancestors
- NEW! Hack Genealogy: Save 25% on Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- NEW! Legacy Tale: Save 20% on How to Finalize Your Personal History e-book
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! Save over 25% on Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy – if you missed the online boot camp about DNA with Mary Eberle this weekend, you can purchase the digital download (almost 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS handouts) at a special price! Normally $25.99, now just $19.99 when you use coupon code GETDNA at checkout! Offer good through Friday, March 31st – click here to save – via Hack Genealogy
- NEW! Save 20% on How to Finalize Your Personal History e-book from Legacy Tale. One of the toughest tasks for genealogists is taking research and finally getting it published to share with family and friends! Check out the e-book How to Finalize your Personal History for Printing and Sharing by Hilarie Robinson – it is filled with solid advice and tips to get the job done! The normal price is $7.99 USD – use promo code FINALIZE at checkout and save 20% – your final price is $6.49 USD. Click here to learn more and purchase. Offer good through Monday, April 3rd – via Legacy Tale.
- NEW! Save 33% on Ladies First: Finding Your Female Ancestors Mini Boot Camp presented by Lisa Alzo. “It’s no secret that following the female lines in your family tree can often be a frustrating process. Most historical records were created for or about men. Men controlled the government and ran most businesses. Property was listed under a man’s name, and it was the male’s surname that carried to the next generation. But while looking for the ladies can be challenging, it’s not impossible. There’s no shortage of available resources to help trace your maternal ancestry—you just need to know where to look!” Regularly $5.95, now just $3.95 – click here to save – via Hack Genealogy
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- Save 30% on American Settlements and Migrations – A Primer for Genealogists and Family Historians by Lloyd de Witt Bockstruck – “This book provides a synopsis of the original patterns of settlement and migration for the United States. Mr. Bockstruck discusses each of the 50 states, however, his emphasis is on the states and territories that were established between the colonial period and the middle of the nineteenth century. For each state the author examines pioneers’ places of origin, reasons for settlement, specific places of settlement in America, names of pioneering families, migrations within and between states, and more. Equally important, throughout the volume he names the key sources for further research.” This is an AMAZING book and a MUST HAVE for any American genealogist. Use promo code TMJ17 at checkout to save 30% – click here to save – via Genealogical Publishing Company
- FREE Western European Family History Conference, May 15-19, 2017 – “Come and spend a week at the world renowned Family History Library learning from our expert staff of genealogists as well as experienced guest genealogists. Learn how to effectively use historical records and how to do research in several European countries. Explore such topics as census, church, immigration, and vital records. Learn more about German, French, Swiss, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium research. Discover new techniques, strategies, and methodology to apply to your genealogical research problems.” Click here for more information – via FamilySearch
- Save 50% off print book prices on new ebooks at Genealogical Publishing Company! Did you know that Genealogical Publishing Company, which offers THOUSANDS of print books, now offers many of these same books in ebook format for 50% off? An example is Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 by William Thorndale and William Dollarhide – the print price $59.95, the ebook version is just $29.98! This is a special, exclusive offer for Genealogy Bargains – click here to shop and start saving – via Genealogical Publishing Company
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.