Proposals are now being accepted for the 31st IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy, to take place Sunday, August 14, through Friday, August 19, 2011, at the Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, D.C. The deadline for receipt of abstracts is January 15, 2011.
To enter the Call for Papers site and to register your abstract online, please click the SUBMIT PROPOSAL button on this page.
- More information about the conference is at www.DC2011.org
- Read all instructions before starting the submission process.
- E-mail or postal mail submittals will not be accepted.
- Submitters will be notified by March 15, 2011.
- For questions, contact Jeff Malka.
You may submit up to 8 abstracts. Please be certain to review the necessary and firm deadlines. We reserve the right to cancel a speaker if all deadlines are not met.
©2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee