Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Daze of the Week!
Some of you may have noticed that in each Genealogy Blogging Beat we now feature national holidays and some of the more offbeat holidays. Here are some dates next week to look out for so you can plan your blog posts for next week:
- January 4: Admission Day (Utah), Earth at perihelion, Trivia Day, World Braille Day, World Hypnotism Day
- January 5: National Bird Day (US), Twelfth Night
- January 6: Admission Day (New Mexico), Epiphany, Three Kings Day
- January 7: I’m Not Going To Take It Anymore Day, International Programmer’s Day, Orthodox Christmas, Plough Monday (UK)
- January 8: Argyle Day, Elvis Presley’s Birthday, Midwife’s Day (Greece),
- January 9: Admission Day (Connecticut)
- January 10: Houseplant Appreciation Day, National Cut Your Energy Costs Day
- January 11: National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day
Genealogy Webinars This Week
For more information on genealogy webinars check out GeneaWebinars.
Appearances By GeneaBloggers Members
For a listing of speaking engagements by genealogy bloggers, along with their profiles and available presentations, visit GeneaSpeak.
GeneaBloggers on Facebook
Check out the Facebook page for GeneaBloggers (http://www.facebook.com/Geneabloggers) and click LIKE in order to follow the latest news and events related to GeneaBloggers on Facebook.
And don’t forget to check out other upcoming events at the Geneabloggers Calendar. This is the same Google calendar that has been in existence for quite some time. And if you subscribe to the calendar you’ll receive email reminders of events.
© 2013 copyright, Thomas MacEntee