Here is a list of events and goings-on in the world of genealogy blogging. Here’s what is happening in the coming week:
Daze of the Week!
Some of you may have noticed that in each Genealogy Blogging Beat we now feature national holidays and some of the more offbeat holidays. Here are some dates next week to look out for so you can plan your blog posts for next week:
- February 8: Boy Scout Day, James Dean birthday
- February 9: Read In The Bathtub Day
- February 11: Edison Day, The French Chef premieres, Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show begins, White Shirt Day
- February 12: Georgia Day, International Pancake Day, Lincoln’s Birthday, Mardi Gras, NAACP Day, Paczki Day
- February 14: Admission Day (Arizona), Ferris Wheel Day, First Presidential photograph taken, Valentine’s Day
Genealogy Conferences and Events
Conference Keeper is the resource to help you keep track of upcoming conferences on the national, state and local level! You can also learn more about call for paper and exhibitor deadlines and more! GeneaBloggers is proud to partner with Conference Keeper to make sure the genealogy community has the latest information on genealogy and family history related conferences in one convenient online location.
Genealogy Webinars This Week
For more information on genealogy webinars check out GeneaWebinars where you can follow the latest news about upcoming genealogy webinars offered throughout the online genealogy community. Thanks to DearMYRTLE for all her hard work in making this resource available!
GeneaBloggers on Facebook
Check out the Facebook page for GeneaBloggers (http://www.facebook.com/Geneabloggers) and click LIKE in order to follow the latest news and events related to GeneaBloggers on Facebook.
© 2013 copyright, Thomas MacEntee