Today is Friday, 30 August 2013 and here is what’s available in terms of events in the genealogy blogosphere:
Items of Note
- Happy blogiversary to Acadian Ancestral Home (started 6 September 2006) and GeneaBlogie (started 6 September 2004).
- Today: National Read A Book Day.
- Look for the Genealogy Blogging Events for the Week of 23-30 August 2013, later this morning.
- Check back later this afternoon for an announcement about a new series entitled The Book of Me . . . a great concept developed by blogger Julie Goucher of Anglers Rest!
Daily Blogging Prompts
Many genealogy and family history bloggers like to post to their blogs every day, but at times are at a loss for ideas. Take your inspiration from today’s Daily Blogging Prompts below – click on each prompt for a description. Prompts are a great way to create new content and you can participate in a community effort with other genealogy bloggers.
- Family Recipe Friday
- Follow Friday
- Friend of Friends Friday
- Friday’s Faces from the Past
- Friday Funny
- Funeral Card Friday
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee