Did you know that six out of the 12 main articles in the January 2011 issue of Family Tree Magazine were written by bloggers and members of GeneaBloggers? That’s right, many of our regular bloggers not only produce useful genealogy-related content at their own sites, but they also write valuable articles for many magazines including Family Tree Magazine.
The January 2011 which is just hitting subscriber mailboxes have the following articles written by our members:
- Road Map to Your Roots (page 6) by Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist blog
- Family History Central (page 16) by Tami Osmer Glatz of the Relatively Curious About Genealogy blog
- Make a Connection (page 20) by Thomas MacEntee of the Destination: Austin Family blog
- Heir Apparent (page 26) by Denise Levenick of The Family Curator blog
- Treasure Tales (page 38) by Denise Levenick of The Family Curator blog
- Solutions from Space (page 48) by Lisa Louise Cooke of the Genealogy Gems News blog
Disclosure: please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with Family Tree Magazine and other genealogy vendors.
©2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee