The Q3 2012 edition of the Genealogy Blog Editorial Calendar is now available! This covers the period of the week starting Sunday, July 1, 2012 through Saturday, September 29, 2012.
Included on the calendar:
- Major holidays and observations for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia as well as other countries.
- Quirky events such as National Beheading Day, Swan Upping Day and Spoonerism Day.
- Religious holidays and observations.
- Complete listing of all the Daily Blogging Prompts for each day.
- Listings for the weekly series 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy.
The goal of this editorial calendar, to be released on a quarterly basis, is to not only provide inspiration for your blog prompts but also to help you plan and pre-post at your genealogy blog.
Your feedback is welcome and your input will help develop a useful tool for the genealogy blogging community.
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee