UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Friday, February 17, 2017
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- Amazon: FREE E-book – Digitization Options for Family Photos
- NEW! Ancestry.com: FREE ACCESS to 1 BILLION UK Records
- British Newspaper Archives: Save 20%
- fold3: FREE ACCESS to Black History collection
- EXPIRES TODAY! iDrive: Save 60% on 1TB Wireless Hard Drive & Cloud Backup
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE RECORDING Be Your Own Digital Archivist
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save up to $150
- UPDATED Living DNA: Exclusive Savings on DNA Test Perfect for British Heritage
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- FREE ACCESS at Ancestry.com to over 1 BILLION UK Records! “Discover your British roots without paying a shilling. This weekend only, we’re giving you free access to more than 1 billion UK records—so mark your calendars and get ready to uncover some amazing family gems.” Note: Access to the records in the featured collections will be free from February 17, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. ET to February 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry World Explorer or All Access paid membership. Click here to get started – via Ancestry.com
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
- EXPIRES TODAY! Save 60% on iDrive One – Your Personal Cloud for Backup and Streaming. Get a year of IDrive Personal 1TB cloud backup and 1TB HDD or 128 GB SSD drive for just $39.50 – normally $99.00! Offer good through February 17th. Click here to save – via iDrive
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
UPDATED! EXCLUSIVE: Save $60 USD on Living DNA – Perfect for British Heritage – you won’t believe the type of regional breakdown you can get with the new Living DNA test! Click here to learn more and see what other genealogists have found. Then click here to take advantage of this sale and you must use promo code HDGEN217 – regularly $159 USD, now just $99 USD. HURRY! Limited to 500 tests – these will sell out fast! Via Living DNA
- UK: regularly £120 GBP, now just £99 GBP (only 200 tests available)
- Canada: regularly $199 CAD, now just $159 CAD (only 100 tests available)
- Australia: regularly $199 AUD, now just $159 AUD (only 100 tests available)
- FREE Ebook! Digitization Options for Family Photos: Including Slides, Film Negatives, and Home Movies by Thomas MacEntee – “Are you sitting on a pile of old family photographs and wondering what is the best way to preserve them? What about boxes of family vacation slides, photo negatives or home movies? As more and more Baby Boomers take on the task of organizing family history materials, we’re uncertain about the best way to preserve these memories. And an over-abundance of technology doesn’t help! This short guide offers various ways to map out a plan and process for family media preservation.” Click HERE for more information on how to access Kindle books without a Kindle device, getting the UK, Canada and Australia versions, and even how to get the PDF version for free! Regularly $2.99, now FREE through Sunday, February 19th – click here for your free Kindle version – via Amazon
- FREE RECORDING – Be Your Own Digital Archivist presented by Cyndi Ingle – “ Are you doing everything you can to safeguard your genealogical research? Your documents? Your data? Your scanned images? We will talk about the importance of taking charge of your own materials and making sure they aren’t going to disappear.” Click here to view for FREE through Tuesday, February 22nd – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save up to $150 at Legacy Tree Genealogists: Have you hit a genealogy brick wall you can’t seem to overcome? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to know more about your family history, but don’t have the time to dedicate to research? Our Winter Sale is going on now through March 1st. Order genealogy research and preserve your legacy today!
During our Winter Sale new clients can enjoy $100 off of a 20-hour research project, or $150 off a 40-hour research project.
20-Hour Research Project:
- Professional research and analysis on your family tree.
- Best for 1-2 surname lines and 1-4 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and up to $50 in document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks (rush available).
40-Hour Research Project:
- Extensive research and analysis on multiple parts of your family tree.
- Best for 2-4 surname lines and 1-6 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and all document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks.
Click here for more information – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
- FREE ACCESS Black History collection at fold3 – “Throughout U.S. History, African Americans have played an integral part in the development and achievement of this country. Fold3 is now revealing a side of the African American story that few have seen before. View more than a million rare photos and documents.” Click here to access – via fold3
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.