Travel and genealogy conferences can take a lot out of you. Right now I am knocked flat with a bad cold and have no voice at all. Plus I need to travel to Springfield, Illinois for board meetings of the Illinois State Genealogical Society on Friday and Saturday. So what’s a guy to do?
Well I called my friend in genealogy – and your friend too – DearMYRTLE who has agreed to host this week’s episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, Feburary 18, 2011! This will be the third episode and will include a call-in discussion of the Rosie O’Donnell episode of Who Do You Think You Are? on NBC.
To tune in live, here is what you’ll need to do:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Who Do You Think You Are? Season 2 Episode 3: Rosie O’Donnell“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 10pm EST, 9pm CST, 8pm MST, 7pm PST and GMT -6, on February 18, 2011, after listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website.
- If you want to dial in and share your thoughts and comments, the dial-in number is (213) 286-6709.
Also dont’ forget that there is a chat page where you can chat (via your keyboard) with many other genealogists!
I will be listening in from Springfield, IL on Friday and as long as I don’t sound like Bea Arthur, I may even call in!
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee