Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, September 23, 2011 starting at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, and 7pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Genealogists Bore Their Families – What You Can Do About It.
Genealogists Bore Their Families – What You Can Do About It
Our special guests will include: Michael Katchen of the startup company 1000memories.com discussing ways in which you can engage your family in genealogy and family history. Also joining us will be Walt Grady of Couragent, Inc., the innovative maker of the Flip-Pal™ Mobile Scanner – the hottest gadget in genealogy right now . And finally genealogy blogger Joan Miller of Luxegen.ca will share some of the innovative ways in which she personally has been able to share her genealogy research without having family members run in the opposite direction.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Genealogists Bore Their Families – What You Can Do About It.”
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 9:00 pm CST on Friday, September 23, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee