Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, October 28, 2011 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Haunted By Ancestors – A Genealogy Halloween Special!
Haunted By Ancestors – A Genealogy Halloween Special!
Our special guests will include: Former screen actor turned professional genealogist Henry Z (“Hank”) Jones Jr. Hank will be discussing his popular book, Psychic Roots and how our ancestors often appear to guide us from beyond the grave in our genealogical journeys. Heritage Quest has stated that Hank is “without a doubt the most motivating and entertaining speaker you will hear on genealogical research!” Also joining us will be Paul J. Bunnell who is not only a genealogist and an expert in Loyalist studies, but a certified Ghost Hunter with the International Ghost Hunters Society in Paranormal Investigation. And we’ll talk to Melinde Lutz Byrne, FASG, who used to be a skeptic until she solved a haunting case that just couldn’t be explained any other way! In addition, we’ll have a special mystery guest who will fill us in on a major announcement that is sure to get the genealogy community talking!
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Haunted By Ancestors – A Genealogy Halloween Special!“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, October 28, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee