Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, November 18, 2011 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Celebrate Your Family in Film.
Celebrate Your Family in Film
Our special guests will include: David Adelman, founder of Reel Tributes and Rebecca Whitman Koford, Director of Genealogy at Reel Tributes, who will tell us how their company can help you create a documentary film starring your family! Lorine McGinnis Schulze of the Olive Tree Genealogy website will discuss her recent project involving conversion of old home movies and videos to digital formats. And Paula Hinkel of the Southern California Genealogical Society will give us a “sneak preview” of the SCGS Jamboree in June 2012 with the theme “Lights, Cameras, Ancestors!”
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Celebrate Your Family in Film.”
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, November 18, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee