Listen to Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, March 2, 2012 starting at 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain and 6pm Pacific with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s episode is entitled GeneabloggersTelling The Story of Your Family History.
Telling The Story of Your Family History
This week our show is entitled Telling The Story of Your Family History with this week’s co-host Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist. Our special guests will include: Carol Rice, founder of Cherish Bound and Executive Chair of the upcoming Story@Home conference in Salt Lake City, March 9-10, 2012 – Carol will explain this exciting new event to our listeners and how to get involved. Lynn Palermo of The Armchair Genealogist blog in Ontario, Canada who will discuss the Family History Writing Challenge she recently developed. Finally, we’ll chat with Tami Koenig of Your Story Coach and author of the Creating Your Personal Timeline eBook and discuss the importance of writing your family history.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Telling The Story of Your Family History“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, March 2, 2012, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee