Listen to Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, March 16, 2012 starting at 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain and 6pm Pacific with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s episode is entitled GeneabloggersTracing Your Irish Roots.
Tracing Your Irish Roots
This week our show is entitled Tracing Your Irish Roots with co-host Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman of the ‘On a flesh and bone foundation': An Irish History blog. Our special guests will include: Donna Moughty, a professional genealogist who specializes in Irish research who will tell us about her upcoming research to Dublin, Ireland in October 2012; Mary Ellen Grogan, also a professional genealogist who has been researching in Ireland since 1983 and is the proud holder of Reader’s Ticket No. 151 for the National Library of Ireland; and finally, Ed Zapletal, co-owner and publisher of Moorshead Magazines Ltd., and Editor of Internet Genealogy, Family Chronicle and History Magazine will be discussing the new book Tracing Your Irish Ancestors (2012 Edition).
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Tracing Your Irish Roots“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, March 16, 2012, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee