Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, July 1, 2011 starting at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, and 7pm PDT when this week with host Thomas MacEntee. This week we’ll be featuring The CSI Show – Forensic Genealogy.
The CSI Show – Forensic Genealogy
Our special guests will include internationally-known forensic genealogist Colleen Fitzpatrick, PhD who will introduce us to the basic concepts and practices of forensic genealogy. And Janis Martin of Unclaimed Persons, who will explain how you can use your cyber-sleuthing skills to help coroners and medical examiners identify the next-of-kin of unclaimed persons sitting in county morgues.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “The CSI Show -Forensic Genealogy“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 9:00 pm CST on Friday, July 17, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee