Listen to Join us for another episode of GeneabloggersGeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, January 6, 2012 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Genealogy New Year’s Resolutions for 2012.
Genealogy New Year’s Resolutions for 2012
This week our show is entitled Genealogy New Year’s Resolutions for 2012. Our special guests will include: DearMYRTLE of DearMYRTLE.com who will have tips and handy information on how to keep your genealogy data and materials organized; Amy Coffin, of the We Tree genealogy blog will discuss setting genealogy goals and resolutions for 2012. And Jan Meisels Allen, Vice President of the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) and a member of the Records Preservation and Access Committee (RPAC) with important information on how you can get involved with the preservation and access of vital records, especially the Social Security Death Index.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Genealogy New Year’s Resolutions for 2012“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, January 6, 2012, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee