For the past two years – 2011 and 2012 – I’ve produced a week-long series of articles related to the business side of genealogy called Genea-Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots of Money). The 2011 and 2012 versions were posted at GeneaBloggers and had a bias towards using blogs as a vehicle for earning money.
With the launch of Hack Genealogy earlier this month and the great feedback from last year’s series offering information on the many different ways of making money in genealogy, I’ve opted to move the series over to Hack Genealogy.
Look for the following posts starting next week:
- Monday 5 August 2013: Genealogy – For Fun or Profit?
- Tuesday 6 August 2013: Careers in Genealogy
- Wednesday 7 August 2013: What Do You Mean It Isn’t Free?
- Thursday 8 August 2013: How Do You Make Money in Genealogy?
- Friday 9 August 2013: Money Changes Everything – Or Does It?
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee