UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Monday, February 20, 2017
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- EXPIRES TODAY! Ancestry.com: FREE ACCESS to 1 BILLION UK Records
- FamilySearch: FREE British Isles Research Seminar
- Findmypast: Save 10% on 12-month Britain subscription
- fold3: FREE ACCESS to Black History collection
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save up to $150
- TODAY ONLY Shop Family Tree: Save 20% on All US State Guides
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE ACCESS at Ancestry.com to over 1 BILLION UK Records! “Discover your British roots without paying a shilling. This weekend only, we’re giving you free access to more than 1 billion UK records—so mark your calendars and get ready to uncover some amazing family gems.” Note: Access to the records in the featured collections will be free from Friday, February 17, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. ET to Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry World Explorer or All Access paid membership. Click here to get started – via Ancestry.com
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- Save 20% on all US State Guides at Shop Family Tree – “ Trace your family tree across America with genealogy books, video courses, CDs and handy how-to articles from ShopFamilyTree—including Family Tree Magazine’s popular State Research Guides series. Discover the best genealogy websites for each state, important state and local history, and how to access key genealogy records. You’ll find state-focused video tutorials, books and downloadable guides, as well as our comprehensive nationwide sourcebook detailing genealogy records in every US county.” Use promo code PRESDAY at checkout. Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
- FREE WEBINAR Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument presented by Karen Stanbary, CG – Tuesday, February 21st, 7:00pm Central – “This lecture illustrates how to integrate each element of the Genealogical Proof Standard in a proof argument that relies heavily on autosomal DNA test results to answer a relationship research question. The examples are drawn from “Rafael Arriaga, A Mexican Father in Michigan: Autosomal DNA Helps Identify Paternity.” National Genealogical Society Quarterly (June 2016).” Click here to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Board for Certification of Genealogists
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE! British Isles Research Seminar March 13-17, 2017 – participate in person (Family History Library in Salt Lake City) OR online! Click here for list of classes, instructors and how to register – via FamilySearch
- Save 10% on 12-month Find My Past Britain subscription – normally £10.00 per month, now just £9.00 per month – offer good through February 21st – click here to save – via Findmypast
Save up to $150 at Legacy Tree Genealogists: Have you hit a genealogy brick wall you can’t seem to overcome? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to know more about your family history, but don’t have the time to dedicate to research? Our Winter Sale is going on now through March 1st. Order genealogy research and preserve your legacy today!
During our Winter Sale new clients can enjoy $100 off of a 20-hour research project, or $150 off a 40-hour research project.
20-Hour Research Project:
- Professional research and analysis on your family tree.
- Best for 1-2 surname lines and 1-4 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and up to $50 in document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks (rush available).
40-Hour Research Project:
- Extensive research and analysis on multiple parts of your family tree.
- Best for 2-4 surname lines and 1-6 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and all document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks.
Click here for more information – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
- FREE ACCESS Black History collection at fold3 – “Throughout U.S. History, African Americans have played an integral part in the development and achievement of this country. Fold3 is now revealing a side of the African American story that few have seen before. View more than a million rare photos and documents.” Click here to access – via fold3
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.