UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Saturday, October 1, 2016
Don’t forget that 5% of all revenue generated by Genealogy Bargains is given back to the genealogy community! Check out The Genealogy Fairy for more information!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- Private family site with unlimited capacity
- Start a new tree or import GEDCOM
- Unlimited photo storage
- Apps for iOS/Android smart phones and tablets
- Smart Matches™ with 35 million trees
- Global Name Translation™
- Record Detective™ II
- Book Matching
- NEW Pedigree Map™
- NEW Sun Charts™
- NEW DNA Matching
- Over 6.9 Billion historical records
- Automatic Record Matches
- Vital records from 48 countries
- Military and immigration records
- 1790-1940 USA Census
- 1841-1911 England & Wales census
- Compilation of Published Sources collection with over 450,000 books and 91 million pages
- Family Tree Builder premium software
- Join 85 million users who have built trees with 2 billion people
- 65% off Ultimate Evernote for Genealogy Collection – normally $201.51, now just $69.99 – Evernote “lets you capture and save all your notes, photos, and other genealogy information in one spot that’s accessible from any device and syncs to the cloud. Whether you’re looking to find an easy, versatile tool to preserve your family history online or have started using Evernote and want to explore everything you can do with it, this collection provides webinars, guides and supplies to help you make the most of this hot digital note-taking and organization tool. Includes the book, How to Use Evernote for Genealogy, plus a 3 month Evernote Premium access.” Click here to shop – via Shop Family Tree
- FREE WEBINAR RECORDING – Watch Geoff Live – Using Legacy to Assemble a Family presented by Geoff Rasmussen – “In this webinar, Legacy’s Geoff Rasmussen will begin to document and assemble the family using records he recently discovered (divorce papers, census records, obituaries, and marriage records). You are invited to watch live as he adds the information to his personal Legacy family file. In this live, unscripted session, Geoff will talk his way through setting up the source clipboard, adding custom events, utilizing the To Do List, stitching multiple pages into a combined digital file, and adding the new information he found. Viewers will learn data entry and analysis skills for most efficiently using Legacy Family Tree to assemble ancestral families.” Click here to view the recording for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- 23andme Introduces $99 Ancestry test – “Experience your ancestry in a new way! Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more.” 23andme now offers a test kit at 50% off the price of its DNA + Health test kit. Click here for details – via 23andme
- FREE BCG Lectures Online! “Top genealogists Pamela Boyer Sayre, Elizabeth Shown Mills, Ann Staley, Jeanne Larzalere Bloom, David McDonald, and Judy Russell will present six one-hour lectures held at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City Friday, 7 October 2016 between 9 AM and 5 PM Mountain U.S. time. The lectures are free and open to the public (registration is not required), sponsored by the Board for Certification of Genealogists. Most will also be broadcast online.” Click here for more information and to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars the the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- FREE! National Archives Virtual Genealogy Fair October 26 & 27, 2016! “On October 26 & 27, 2016 (Wednesday & Thursday), the National Archives is hosting a two-day, virtual Genealogy Fair via webcast. Viewers have the opportunity to participate with the presenters and other family historians during the live event on YouTube. All of the session videos and handouts will be available from this web page free of charge. You can watch the sessions and download the materials at your convenience. Registration is not required.” Click here for more information – via National Archives.
- 70% Off New Yearly Subscription at FindMyPast! Get the brand new “Starter” local package for just $34.95 instead of the former price of $114.50! If you’re just starting out on your family history adventure, then this is the package for you. For only $34.95 a year you can access over 2.9 billion records, including US birth, marriage and death records, US immigration and travel records, US newspapers and our collection of UK census records. Click here for more information – via Findmypast
- Family Finder from Family Tree DNA – New Price at $79 per kit! After the amazing Sizzling Summer Sale the past few weeks, Family Tree DNA has lowered the price from $99 to $79. Click here to save – via FamilyTree DNA
- Everyday Low Prices on Genealogy and Family History! Dig deeper into your ancestry with the genealogy books and family tree software that have helped so many other genealogists and general hobbyists discover their past, Enjoy your ancestry lookup to the fullest, right from the start, and learn to research by state, research your family heritage, dive into genealogy records, and step back in time by using family photos and heirlooms to unlock your family’s secrets.” And use promo code SFTTHOMAS16 at checkout and save an additional 15%! Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.