UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Don’t forget that 5% of all revenue generated by Genealogy Bargains is given back to the genealogy community! Check out The Genealogy Fairy for more information!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- Save 71% on German Genealogy Premium Collection – regularly $265.94, now just $69.99 – “German heritage is the most ubiquitous ethnic heritage in America, and because of historical boundary shifts, language barriers and more, it presents many challenges to genealogy researchers wanting trace German ancestors back to their homeland. Luckily, the Germans were meticulous record-keepers throughout their long history. The resources in this collection can help you tap into those resources and overcome many German genealogy research challenges.” Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE! National Archives Virtual Genealogy Fair October 26 & 27, 2016! “On October 26 & 27, 2016 (Wednesday & Thursday), the National Archives is hosting a two-day, virtual Genealogy Fair via webcast. Viewers have the opportunity to participate with the presenters and other family historians during the live event on YouTube. All of the session videos and handouts will be available from this web page free of charge. You can watch the sessions and download the materials at your convenience. Registration is not required.” Click here for more information – via National Archives.
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE Webinar – Flip for Flickr – Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos presented by Maureen Taylor, “The Photo Detective” – Wednesday, October 26th, 1pm Central – “Flickr offers users free storage and a way to protect your digital images with privacy settings. It’s got everything a genealogist needs to collaborate with relatives on photo mysteries or to share family photos. It’s an under-utilized resource.” Click here to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Win a FREE Genealogy Research Report from Legacy Tree Genealogists valued at up $350! Enter this week’s contest at GeneaBloggers and you could win this amazing prize – click here to enter.
- FREE SHIPPING on 23andMe Test Kits! You may have heard that 23andMe recently started selling an ancestry-only DNA test kit for $99. But there is a $9.95 shipping charge UNLESS you are an Amazon Prime member . . . that’s right, click here to access 23andMe on Amazon and save on shipping! Via Amazon
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT on Evidentia Software – for fans and followers of Genealogy Bargains –get 15% off the list price – you pay $25.49 instead of $29.99 – “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! Click here to save! Via Evidentia.
- Save 10% on New York genealogy books – Special Savings on NEHGS Publications during October 2016 – titles include New York Family History Research Guide and Gazetteer, 1st Edition and Settlers of the Beekman Patent (Volumes 1-12) – visit http://www.geneabloggers.com/nehgs and you must use promo code FRUGALGEN16 to get the discount! Click here for more info – Via NEHGS/American Ancestors.
- SPECIAL DEAL Flip-Pal® mobile scanner! Get the Flip-Pal® mobile scanner, deluxe carrying case, and a Story Scans Activation Key PLUS a free PDF copy of Preserving Your Family’s Oral History and Stories by Thomas MacEntee, normally $199.97, now just $174.97 PLUS FREE SHIPPING in the continental US! Click here for more information – via Flip-Pal® mobile scanner.
- 23andme Introduces $99 Ancestry test – “Experience your ancestry in a new way! Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more.” 23andme now offers a test kit at 50% off the price of its DNA + Health test kit. Click here for details – via 23andme
- Family Finder from Family Tree DNA – New Price at $79 per kit! After the amazing Sizzling Summer Sale the past few weeks, Family Tree DNA has lowered the price from $99 to $79. Click here to save – via FamilyTree DNA
- Everyday Low Prices on Genealogy and Family History! Dig deeper into your ancestry with the genealogy books and family tree software that have helped so many other genealogists and general hobbyists discover their past, Enjoy your ancestry lookup to the fullest, right from the start, and learn to research by state, research your family heritage, dive into genealogy records, and step back in time by using family photos and heirlooms to unlock your family’s secrets.” And use promo code SFTTHOMAS16 at checkout and save an additional 15%! Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.