UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Tuesday, February 21, 2017
INDEX of Genealogy Bargains
- FamilySearch: FREE British Isles Research Seminar
- fold3: FREE ACCESS to Black History collection
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Finding Missing Persons With DNA Testing
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save up to $150
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- FREE WEBINAR! Finding Missing Persons With DNA Testing presented by Diahan Southard, Wednesday, February 22nd, 1:00 pm Central – “Do you have an adoption in your line, or are you adopted yourself? Do you have an ancestor who just refuses to be found? DNA testing can be a very powerful tool to help fill in the blanks in your family tree. But how helpful can it really be when you know absolutely nothing about the person you are trying to find? As it turns out, with the right techniques and a careful search, your DNA might be able to tell you more than you think.” Click here to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE WEBINAR Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument presented by Karen Stanbary, CG – Tuesday, February 21st, 7:00pm Central – “This lecture illustrates how to integrate each element of the Genealogical Proof Standard in a proof argument that relies heavily on autosomal DNA test results to answer a relationship research question. The examples are drawn from “Rafael Arriaga, A Mexican Father in Michigan: Autosomal DNA Helps Identify Paternity.” National Genealogical Society Quarterly (June 2016).” Click here to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Board for Certification of Genealogists
- FREE! British Isles Research Seminar March 13-17, 2017 – participate in person (Family History Library in Salt Lake City) OR online! Click here for list of classes, instructors and how to register – via FamilySearch
Save up to $150 at Legacy Tree Genealogists: Have you hit a genealogy brick wall you can’t seem to overcome? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to know more about your family history, but don’t have the time to dedicate to research? Our Winter Sale is going on now through March 1st. Order genealogy research and preserve your legacy today!
During our Winter Sale new clients can enjoy $100 off of a 20-hour research project, or $150 off a 40-hour research project.
20-Hour Research Project:
- Professional research and analysis on your family tree.
- Best for 1-2 surname lines and 1-4 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and up to $50 in document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks (rush available).
40-Hour Research Project:
- Extensive research and analysis on multiple parts of your family tree.
- Best for 2-4 surname lines and 1-6 generations.
- Includes printed report and documents, deluxe binder, private webpage, and all document fees.
- May be split into 3 monthly payments.
- Project completed in 10-12 weeks.
Click here for more information – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
- FREE ACCESS Black History collection at fold3 – “Throughout U.S. History, African Americans have played an integral part in the development and achievement of this country. Fold3 is now revealing a side of the African American story that few have seen before. View more than a million rare photos and documents.” Click here to access – via fold3
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.