[Editor's Note: GeneaBloggers is participating in The Book of Me, Written By You project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselves. Click here for more information.]
Prompt 42: Handwriting
This week’s prompt is – Handwriting
- Add to your Book of Me an example of your handwriting.
- Share some examples of your ancestors -parents, Grandparents, etc
- Has your handwriting changed over time?
- Perhaps include some samples of younger generations?
- In this digital age our descendants will marvel at our handwriting for very different reasons when compared to us marveling at our ancestors’ handwriting. We take for granted that we can probably write. That in the past was not a given right.
Prompt list has been updated! – http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me—geneabloggers-prompt-list.html
* * *
Members of GeneaBloggers and others are invited to either create a post at their blog or keep a written journal with their answers.
Also don’t forget to join The Book of Me, Written By You group at Facebook!
©2014, copyright Thomas MacEntee