[Editor’s Note: GeneaBloggers is participating in The Book of Me, Written By You project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselves. Click here for more information.]
Prompt 21: Hobbies
This week’s prompt is Hobbies
Home means different things to different people, so this week we are going to explore what it means to us:
- Childhood hobbies & collections
- Did you share a “passion” with a family member or friend?
- Tell us about it – How, why, where
- Do you still have any old hobbies – the ones that have been with you since childhood?
- Do you still have those childhood collections?
* * *
Members of GeneaBloggers and others are invited to either create a post at their blog or keep a written journal with their answers.
Also don’t forget to join The Book of Me, Written By You group at Facebook!
©2014, copyright Thomas MacEntee