[Editor's Note: GeneaBloggers is participating in The Book of Me, Written By You project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselves. Click here for more information.]
Prompt 16: Message In A Bottle
This week’s prompt is Message In A Bottle
- If you were to physically write or virtually write a message to place into a bottle what would you write?
- Do you live by the sea and are able to potentially throw into the Ocean? Or perhaps a river
- Do you feel strongly that you would not “litter” in this way – in which case you may complete the task virtually
- What would you like to happen with the message?
- Do you hope it is picked up somewhere, miles from home?
- Are you going to create a secret email account in case it is picked up and someone emails you?
- Or would you like to write an anonymous note to someone that you know
* * *
Members of GeneaBloggers and others are invited to either create a post at their blog or keep a written journal with their answers.
Also don’t forget to join The Book of Me, Written By You group at Facebook!
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee