[Editor’s Note: GeneaBloggers is participating in The Book of Me, Written By You project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselves. Click here for more information.]
Prompt 11: Military
This week’s prompt is Military
- Did you join the military?
- Were you encouraged or discouraged?
- Did a family member?
- Regular or for a particular incident
- Did you or your family serve overseas in the line of Service either during a war or a posting
- Any thoughts, photographs, memories relevant
This is a nice link in with the Remembrance Day Photo Collage Festival
Members of GeneaBloggers and others are invited to either create a post at their blog or keep a written journal with their answers.
Also don’t forget to join The Book of Me, Written By You group at Facebook!
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee