UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Not Sure What to Get for Mother’s Day?
Shopping for Mom at any time, can be difficult. How about an Amazon Gift Card this Mother’s Day? If you order now, you’ll get FREE one day shipping OR you can choose to send a gift card via e-mail, even at the last minute!
You choose the amount and Mom chooses what she wants most on Amazon! Click here to select your gift card today.
- Contest: Enter to Win a Copy of How to Archive Family Photos – thanks to contest sponsor F+W Media and Shop Family Tree, GeneaBloggers is giving away a copy of the best-seller How to Archive Family Photos by Denise Levenick to three lucky winners. Click here to enter! Now through Wednesday, May 13th.
- Save 34% on How to Archive Family Photos – right now Shop Family Tree has an offer to save 27% off this amazing book by Denise Levenick – normally $25.99, now $18.99 on pre-order. BUT I discovered a FURTHER DISCOUNT! Use promo code SFT2015 at checkout, and save another $1.90 which means a total savings of 34%
- Save 20% on all Print Book at Lulu – use promo code MOM20 now through May 10th at Lulu.com
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT on Evidentia Software – for fans and followers of Genealogy Bargains – use promo code HIDEFGEN at checkout and get 15% off the list price – you pay $25.49 instead of $29.99 – via Evidentia
- FREE Access to World War II Collection at fold3 – available now through May 15th via fold3
- Save 25% on a Ancestry.com Gift Membership – great for Mother’s Day! Click here to save – expires May 10th – via Ancestry.com
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2015, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.