UPDATED GENEALOGY BARGAINS for Thursday, June 30, 2016
Don’t forget that 5% of all revenue generated by Genealogy Bargains is given back to the genealogy community! Check out The Genealogy Fairy for more information!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- SPECIAL FLASH SALE – 40% SAVINGS on Evidentia Software – Evidentia 2, regularly $29.99 is now just $17.99 and the Evidentia Companion, regularly $12.99 is now just $7.75 – this is a “flash sale” that technically starts TOMORROW but you can get a jump start by saving today! “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! Click here to save! Sale good through July 4th. Via Evidentia.
- FREE Webinar Recording – Circles or Triangles? What Shape is Your DNA? presented by Diahan Southard – “As we march forward into another year of genetic genealogy much is being discovered about the ways in which we can analyze our autosomal DNA data. There is a hot debate over two seemingly competing ideas: the DNA Circle, or the Triangulation method. The DNA Circle was pioneered by AncestryDNA and relies on small shared segments and complete family trees. The Triangulation method requires a chromosome browser and detailed calculations of shared amounts of DNA. We will cover questions like, Which is the best route to take? Do I need a chromosome browser? How can I use these methods in my own genealogy? Autosomal DNA is an ever changing field, this lecture will cover the latest methods of analysis and interpretation for the non-scientist genetic genealogist.” Click here to view for FREE through July 5th – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Genealogy Bargains ENDING SOON!
- Save $25 on exclusive Flip-Pal Hi-Def Value Pack! We recently worked with the folks at Flip-Pal mobile scanner to put together these savings – you get the amazing Flip-Pal mobile scanner (perfect for genealogy road trips and family reunions this summer), a deluxe carrying case, and StoryScans™ to help your create StoryScans talking images. Click here to save – via Flip-Pal mobile scanner.
- Save 38% on fold 3! Get access to millions of military records with aone-year fold3 membership for only $49.95! Normal price is $79.95 and this offer is good through June 30th. Click here to save – via fold3.
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
- FREE ACCESS to over 1 BILLION RECORDS at FindMyPast! This weekend, starting today June 29th through July 6th, “leading family history website, Findmypast, has just announced that they will be granting 8 days of free access to over 1 billion records as part of a new campaign designed to help US family historians learn more about their earliest American ancestors. This will include free access to their entire collection of Immigration & Travel records, all US marriage records, and all UK, US and Irish censuses.” Click here to access records NOW – via Findmypast.com
- FREE ACCESS – Military Records on Findmypast! Now through July 4th, get access to over 65 million military records – Findmypast is commemorating the centennial of The Battle of the Somme and opening up ALL of its military records – click here to access – via Findmypast.
- Special Discount on Organize Your Genealogy! Here’s how to get this $25.99 value for only $16.14! Select the paperback or e-book version and then enter promo code SFTTHOMAS16 at checkout. You’ll get an additional 15% off the sale price of $18.99!
- Everyday Low Prices on Genealogy and Family History! Dig deeper into your ancestry with the genealogy books and family tree software that have helped so many other genealogists and general hobbyists discover their past, Enjoy your ancestry lookup to the fullest, right from the start, and learn to research by state, research your family heritage, dive into genealogy records, and step back in time by using family photos and heirlooms to unlock your family’s secrets.” And use promo code SFTTHOMAS16 at checkout and save an additional 15%! Click here to save – via Shop Family Tree
All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.